The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Monday, June 30, 2008

It's Sunday!!!!

So, Sundays are pretty predictable. I wake to one of my kids killing one of the others and Randy yelling, "YOUR MOTHER IS TRYING TO SLEEP IN!!!". I don't know if he does it on purpose, who cares. By this time it's usually 8:30am or so. I feel lucky to be in lala land that long. Then we all eat and get ready for church. We love church. Some people say they love their religion but we're lucky enough to love our religion AND the people there (for the most part). After church we head to Randy's parents in Hurricane where I have perfected blaming my mother-in-law for me having such a big butt. She is the BEST cook in the world. I can't believe how everything she touches turns out good. In fact, every Sunday I am going to post what we had for dinner. We always eat too much, stay too late, have lots of fun, and only occasionally do I get in trouble with my big-ole-mouth!!! Not bad.

Today's dinner:
Navajo Tacos






Dessert:
Brownies
Many different kinds of ice cream

That's all for now, surely there will be much deeper posts to come. Ok, let's get real...probably not!!!

No comments: