Thursday, July 31, 2008
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Well, summer break is almost over and I don't like it. We have had so much fun this summer that I don't want it to end. These are pictures from the last day of school. Cambelle is our future Coyote. Maddison with her 2nd grade teacher, Mrs. Sandberg and Tyler with his kindergarten teacher, Miss Robbins. It all starts again in just under 2 weeks but it feels like we just ended the last year. Tyler goes all day this year. That's such a challenge for me. I cried for weeks when Maddison was in 1st grade. I know it will be the same with Tyler.It is so hard for me when they leave. I have to control myself from grabbing their legs on the way out the door. Most moms are happy to get school back in session, not me!!! Next week I will go talk to Tyler's teacher to let her know about his health concerns. Pretty much what to do if there is a medical emergency with him. Probably nothing will happen, but it makes me feel better to let the teacher know what he has been through and what COULD happen and how to handle it. Oh yea, and his new teacher, that's a whole different blog. It would be titled, "I almost married your teacher's husband before I met your dad". Don't ask. So, that's my thoughts on today. What am I gonna do about it? Swim at Gina's a lot, lots of sleepovers, let the kids stay up late and cry when they go back to school.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Friday, July 25, 2008
Yesterday was my nephew, Bridger's birthday!!! He turned one. It's my niece, Amy's son. They live in Las Vegas. We (all 9 of us, no we're not from the creek) piled into my car and went down for the day. Who is crazy enough to do that? My kids (they don't have a choice), my sister Blanche (she's as crazy as me), her 3 kids, Brittney, Matthew, and Brookie along with Brittney's son Odin. We had a blast. Matthew was the best at staying on the tube in the pool. Brittney and Maddison tied for 1st place in the under water pose contest. Dan was the only one that could beat me in the splash contest. Brookie takes the cake for staying on the raft the longest when Blanche and I were trying to get her off. Blanche wins for cutest bathing suit. Cambelle had an enjoyable nap on the hammock. Tyler didn't want to get out of the pool. Amy was a gracious host and the birthday boy is more edible than his cake!!!! Overall it was a FUN day. I have a huge family (that's not a fat joke) and I am so lucky to be close to all of them. I can't wait for the next excuse to have a good time!!!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one or more memories that you and I had together, or just some memory of me. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot. Anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don’t want to play on your blog, or if you don’t have a blog, I’ll leave my memory of you in my comments or send you an email.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Cambelle is 2 and yesterday I was on the phone with my mother-in-law for a few minutes and in that short time she learned 2 things. #1- we LOVE boobies (but who doesn't?) and #2- poop doesn't talk. I know you're shocked by both of those, unfortunately I wasn't. When I became a mom, if someone would have told me all the stupid stuff I was gonna say... my response would have been, "NO WAY, I don't believe you!!!". I find myself saying stuff like, "stop licking your brother" or "sure you can have a brownie for breakfast (and then justifying it)", or "I am a mean mom, I got a degree in MEAN, schooled at the University of MY MOM!!!", or "I didn't say we CAN'T have a pet, I just said we can just have one that doesn't poop". Just when I think I'm losing my mind, something like that comes out of my mouth and I realize that it has already happened. I have always had a hard time controlling what comes out of my mouth and I come from a very sarcastic family... bad combination. When Tyler learned that he has testicles, I had to refrain from telling him it was from swallowing his gum. That was the first thing that came into my head, don't worry, I told him the truth. That's the sad price I pay to reproduce. That's how you know Heavenly Father has a sense of humor... He let Randy and I have babies!!!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Friday, July 11, 2008
Thursday, July 10, 2008
#1-if you're gonna throw up, you can run no matter where you are.
#2-don't go tell your mom that you are going to throw up... just go the the bathroom and she will hear you or she'll hear your siblings saying stuff like, "yuck... she's doing it again" or "why does she have to throw up so much" or "MOM, CAMBELLE NEEDS YOU IN THE BATHROOM".
#3-don't stare at the toilet and then puke all over it, IN it is the goal.
#4-make sure when daddy gets home from work that you treat him with the same respect as you have given your mom all day.
It's a pretty short bug, so hopefully she's over it so one of the other kids can start!!! Now I'm hungry, I better eat something!!!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Chocolate chocolate chip
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) H-cly
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Pink question mark
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
None St. George
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) Clyho
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
The purple coke
8. NASCAR NAME: (the names of your grandfathers)
9. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)
Juicy Couture peanut butter cup
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (father’s middle name & type of fabric )
11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
Leishman Los Angeles
12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)Orange Socksy
14. HIPPIE NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, weather element+ Tour)
The Music Rain Tour