The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Jesus!!!

In college, I had the opportunity to sing Handel's Messiah at Christmas time. It was such a wonderful experience. One I will never forget. I have such an appreciation for this music. On this Christmas day, I hope to hear one song in my head over and over.


For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given: and the government shall be upon His shoulder: and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, the mighty God, the everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace.

Hopefully you all have a Merry Christmas with your families and give our Heavenly Father for giving us His son, Jesus Christ. I love you all!!!

2 comments:

Malea said...

Cute frosty pic on the side:) Wow, you sang this? Very cool. I'd sound like I was sick or gargling.

Joseph and Katie said...

Handel's Messiah is truly and inspired work of art! I feel the Spirit ever time I hear it. What an honor to participate in this. Merry Christmas!