The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Friday, March 18, 2011

Lovin on the baby!!!

It's been lots of fun for all of us to love on little Harper!!! She is so snuggly and yummy, we just can't help ourselves!!!


We've had lots of visitors, here are some of the fun times we've had!!!!!

My mom and Harper!!!


My niece, Amy. She's holding my other niece's son, Liam and Harper!!!! She's such a natural!!!


Maddison, Tyler and Cambelle can't get enough of their new baby sister!!!



Holly and Harper, we're going to miss having Holly around to play :(

Don't leave Randy and I out!!!! We like to share in the love fest also!!!

My Grandma Albrecht and Aunt Vicky were some of the family members that came to meet Harper!!! It's great to be surrounded by family and friends that love us so much!!!

Randy's brother, Cory. He loves his nieces and nephews!!!
Yea, you could say that we're enjoying ourselves!!!! Our family has really had a blast with this new, little addition!!!

No comments: