The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Life

I have a lot of blogging to do, but I have been a bit busy, tired and frankly, I'm sick of people using my blog against me. Yep, there are people in Internetland that don't know me and continue to take parts of my blog out of context and want others to think that I have lost my mind or that I'm a violent person, ect. It's getting old but I refuse to go private for my own reasons that I don't have to justify here. I just wish that the people who want to hurt me or my family would just mind their own business and realize that no one is perfect. We all have our issues and I guess if you're that much better than me, then go ahead, pick away at me and my blog. One day you will realize that you are a pathetic and sad human being. In the meanwhile, I will continue to be the best person I can be, faults and everything. I'm ok with that and you should be too. I know that Heavenly Father made me a certain way for me to overcome things and also to be a strength to those around me. The ones who truly know me and love me know that I'm an alright person. I don't need to impress anyone else. Now, here's your soapbox back. I don't need it anymore. Back to my regularly scheduled blogging.

10 comments:

Misty @Creative Itch said...

Seriously people in Internetland....GET A LIFE and leave Hopie alone!!

Love you Hope!! Your strength amazes me!!

Lindsay said...

i like you! and i'm going to have to talk to gina to find out what has really been going on in your crazy life!

Rachel Doyle said...

Wew!!!! That about says it all -- Love you Hopie!!!

D'Launa said...

Love You Hopie!

Lacey said...

Love ya Hope!

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

Sorry Hopie People have to be so mean. They are just jealous. You are a wonderful person. Don't let them make you feel any different.

Our ABC Family said...

I love you Hope! I hope you know that! It's sad that people are so down with their own lives that they have to take it out on others and try to bring them down. Keep your head up, and know that those of us who really know you, are always here for you! Keep your head up! Love ya!

Brittney Taylor said...

I love you just the way you are...I wouldn't change a thing...LOVE YOU!!!!

sandy said...

Someday someone special will thank you and It will all be worth it. Hang in there you are blessing lifes as my has been blessed.