The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thank you Alanis!

I would like to thank Alanis Morissette for brightening my morning. I love to memorize songs and today after dropping the kids off, Ironic came on the radio and I knew EVERY WORD (still, since 1990 something)!!!! It made me sing a little louder and put a smile on my face. With every song I love, there's always a favorite part. My favorite part of this song is "it's like meeting the man of your dreams and then meeting his beautiful wife"..... makes me wonder if this is how Randy felt when he met me!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!! Just kidding!!!! LOVE YOU BABE!!!! Future blogs working up in my head, I know you've all been shocked I've been away for so long!!!! Have a good day, everyone!!!!!

3 comments:

Amy Stocking said...

When I saw Alanis I was expecting the song to be "You Oughta Know"
Don't know why, just sayin.

Nettie said...

Shut the hell up! We are linked in the musical brain today! I was totally singing to the exact same song, and thinking the exact same thing! (Except I've only known the words since 1997). LOL

Erin said...

Love Alanis. Jagged Little Pill - one of my favorite CD's. :) Thank you so much Hope for all of your encouragement and support during my recovery. You are always so sweet and I love hearing from you. I'm so glad we have blogs and can keep in touch this way. Hope all is going well with your darling family!