The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Thursday, August 19, 2010

First day of Kindergarten...



Yesterday was Cambelle's first day of Kindergarten!!! She is NOT one of those kids that cry for their mommy when it's time for school!!! She wanted to kiss me in the car and let me go but I said "NOOO WAYYY!!!!!". She told me, "I'll be ok, mom, Maddison can take me to my class". She is so independent that it kills me sometimes!!! She had a great time and felt like such a big girl, even though she is the youngest one in her class. It feels like just yesterday that it was Maddison's first day of Kindergarten and Cambelle was less than a week old!!!!!! CRAZY!!!!!!! I'm glad she finally gets to go to school with her brother and sister!!!!

1 comment:

Alicia H said...

How fun! The thing that cracks me up about these little peeps...is the size of the backpacks compared to the little peeps. Good times. Kyle starts on monday. He is such a social butterfly...he will LOVE it.