The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Sunday, August 1, 2010

For a good time, call.......

For a good time, you can just imagine me in the next couple of days!!!! I have packed the kid's stuff and we're heading to Vegas in the morning but they have NO IDEA!!!!! I will tell them once we get on the freeway!!!! I am so excited to go. We are going to just hang out at my aunt's house, swimming and eating at our favorite places!!! I'm not going to worry about going to see anyone or anything, we're just going to CHILL!!!! I can't wait and the kids will FREAK OUT as soon as I tell them!!!! I will be back Wednesday sometime, so if you see my husband wondering around the neighborhood looking lost and confused, just feed him something and find a recliner for him to fall asleep in. He probably wont miss me too much, I've been a little, shall we say, ornery lately. I know I will miss him, though. I love that he doesn't care if we go to Vegas without him. He's so supportive!!!!! Love you babe, see you in a few days!!!!! Be good everyone!!!!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

How fun, your kids will love it!