The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy birthday Cambelle!!!!

Today is Cambelle's 5th birthday!!!! I can't believe it's been 5 years since she was born. When I got pregnant with her, it was UNPLANNED to put it simply and it's not a secret that I was SO MAD!!!!! It took me till I was about 6 months along that I finally thought, "FINE!!!! I'll keep the baby (like there was any other options!!! haha!!!)". Since she was born, it was very clear that this BIG spirit was supposed to be in our family exactly when she came to Earth. She is one spunky little girl!!!!









I can't imagine our lives without her. She doesn't take crap from anyone and I love that!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my big girl Cambelle!!!! We love you bunches!!!!!

Blog songs provided by Cambelle's boyfriend.... Justin Bieber!!!!!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Doesn't take crap from anyone? Now where would she possibly get that from!? ;)

She is adorable Hopie! Happy Birthday to your sweet Cambelle.

Jeremy Reynolds Family said...

She is too cute! Happy Birthday Cambelle!!!

Anonymous said...

she is such a doll and growing up sooo fast! happy birthday little miss cambelle :)

Our ABC Family said...

I'm with Erin, where does she get her spunky attitude and not taking crap from anyone attitude from??? I just can't picture it... :) Happy Birthday Cambelle!!!