The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Busy and tired!!!

No, I have not fallen off the face of the Earth!!! haha!!!

A lot has been happening in our family. I have been trying to get all the testing done that my neurologist has ordered to figure out my chronic headaches. I have been at doctors or clinics constantly the last 2 weeks!!! Lots of diagnostic stuff going on. I go to the neurologist again on Friday and we'll have a lot, if not all of the results back. I feel like if I'm not running around then I'm too tired to do anything!!!! I have a lot of confidence in my doctors and feel like this mystery will be solved soon.



Harper's growing like crazy and I'm having a blast with her!!!

Harper in her Bumbo seat, or her "Buttbo" as Tyler calls it!!!

Cambelle is getting 3 molars right now, so she's crabbier than usual (yes, that IS possible).

Tyler is spending almost everyday playing in the water in our backyard.

And Maddison is just relaxing and enjoying her Summer, so far!!!

Randy is HOT!!!! Well, he works construction and it's 102 degrees outside right now. WHAT DID YOU THINK I MEANT? ;) hehe!!! He's been getting a lot of hours lately, which is nice for our bank account, but bad for family time. He is wiped out. He has been going to work at O'dark-thirty. Between 3am and 4am everyday!!! YIKES!!!! He works so hard for our family.

Anyhow, I hope you are all doing good. I know a few of my friends are having big struggles right now, so hopefully the rest of you are happy and healthy. Until next time.....

No comments: