The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Stuck.

At times my headaches get completely unbearable. This is one of those times. I am so grateful for Randy's work. I am so grateful that he's been getting so many hours lately, but there he sleeps, Harper is fussy tonight and here I am in extreme pain. What am I supposed to do? I'm going to take some pain pills, drink a Coke (people say it helps to dilate the blood vessels in my brain) and pray. There's sure been a lot of praying happening, but prayer sure doesn't seem to help this pain. NOTHING seems to help this pain. All I want to do it cry, but that hurts too bad. I'm really getting sick of it. I've been as patient as I can be. I feel stuck and I don't want to feel this way anymore.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Oh Hopie, I can't imagine what you are going through. I will pray for you. I get headaches but nothing like what you get. I usually take some pain meds, go get in the tub, then lay down with a rag over my eyes. Keep strong!!! Love ya!!!

Heidi said...

Hopie, I hope they get better. I've suffered from migranes the last few years. They are un bearable at times. I don't know who you doctor is. But Dr. Becker she is a neurologist she did wonders for me. Also have they ruled out if you need a blood patch or not.

The Stratton Family said...

I couldn't even imaging functioning with such bad headaches! Hopefully you'll find answers soon! Summer is THE worst time to have headaches!

Erin said...

Oh I'm so sorry!!! I hope your doctors figure this out soon! I can't imagine dealing with this AND a small baby. Hang in there Hopie. So many people are praying for you!