The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Monday, February 1, 2010

BEFY

BEFY, sounds like "beafy". It's short for Best of Especially for Youth. It's a series of seminars for the youth of our church. They learn how to be strong, they learn that they are loved and continue to learn more about the gospel. Well, I have never been to BEFY until this weekend. I'm the first counselor in the Young Women in our ward and it was such an honor to get to go to BEFY with the YW/YM. I am so proud of all of our youth that were there. It's not an easy thing to get teenagers up and out the door on the ONE day they get to sleep in, but the faithful were there. It was such an uplifting experience for me. I sat in that stake center with hundreds and hundreds of the beautiful, righteous youth members of my church. They are all such examples to me. The things I learned on Saturday will stay with me for a long time and help me become a better person!!!! If you ever get the chance to go to EFY or BEFY, do it, you wont regret it!!!

3 comments:

Nettie said...

amen sista... amen... I have been thinking of you all alot lately... just want to send you my love... =) hope things are moving along for you.

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Glad you got to go.
Ours was a week ago and so good!

Erin said...

I have the BEST memories of EFY. Koni and I had a ball doing that! :) So fun you're in YW.