The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Randy had a problem....


We were in Sunday School today and he was holding the baby. The baby was asleep and it was time for us to go our separate ways to Relief Society and Priesthood. As he got ready to put the baby in his car seat, I asked if he wanted me to put it on the chair so he didn't have to squat all the way to the ground and he said he was ok. Everyone else was almost all gone. As he squatted down, I heard

RRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPP..............

My first thought was, "did he just rip a big fart in church?" That's exactly what it sounded like and I thought of how embarrassing that would be. As he stood up, he had a funny look on his face and I asked if he was ok, he giggled and said, "I just split the crotch of my suit pants out!!!!!". So, I reached around and YEP!!!!!!!! Big ol' rip on the seam!!!!! He said, "I guess I better go home" and I couldn't stop laughing especially when he walked away and for just my entertainment, he was walking like a penguin!!!!! Ohhhh he makes my life so joyful!!!! He went home and put a different pair of black pants on to finish his Sunday!!!! We took the pants to Peggy, she will fix them because in Cambelle's words, "she can fix stuff, she has one of them things (making her arms in a square about the size of a sewing machine)"!!! Ohhhh, that was fun re-telling his family!!!!! I'm glad Randy lets me laugh at him about stuff like this. It keeps our relationship light!!!!

At least you didn't do THIS like I did a few years ago when we went camping. I blamed mine on a bear attack!!!!! Duct tape works wonders!!!!

LOVE YOU BABE!!!

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Thats so funny, Thanks for the good laugh.

Kellie said...

LOL!! Too funny!!

Lacey said...

You two are hilarious!!

Malea said...

You two complete me.

Misty @Creative Itch said...

How funny!!

Our ABC Family said...

I Love you guys! You always make me laugh! How nice of a wife you are to post a picture and story of yourself and his little incident! Love it!

Anonymous said...

tooo funny. i cant wait to see yall && the new little one on sunday <3