The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Forever.....

Ya know, there are some times in my life that I feel like I am blessed beyond what I should be. When I look at my husband and see how he deals with our life, I am overwhelmed. He is so amazing and I am so lucky to have him, holding my hand, crying right next to me, and most importantly, telling me that we'll be ok!!!! I know that I will survive as long as he's walking right next to me through the hard times!!!! LOVE YOU BABE!!!!








4 comments:

Brookiespot said...

He is pretty awesome, i hope one day i can have a husband as awesome as yours is!!

Rachel Doyle said...

You guys are cute -- although I would say you had your costumes switched -- Randy is the angel :)

Jeremy Reynolds Family said...

You two are too dang cute together!!

Malea said...

The top one is my favorite. Totally classic with his forehead glasses and vintage T. You with your sweet cleavage, gorgeous smile, and "Take the picture D***mit!" eyebrows. Any of these pics would qualify for the Luvours of the year magazine cover.