The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Daniel and Danielle!!!!!

My cousin, Danielle got married on August 21st in Ogden and I got to be the wedding photographer!!!! We went up on a Thursday and came home on Sunday. Yep, I got to spend ALL WEEKEND with the Albrechts!!!! Ohhhh man, how I love that family!!!!

I put the wedding photos on my photography blog. There are some really fun ones!!!!

I had been AWFUL sick and was praying that when it was time to be the wedding photographer that I would be ok. Well, we go out to do bridals.... dry heaving, chillin at the house..... dry heaving, the whole weekend.... dry heaving, but one hour before the wedding, Heavenly Father answered my prayers and for the first time in 2 months, I wasn't sick at all for the 5 hours of the wedding!!!! Seriously, it was a miracle!!!!

Here's my Uncle Barry, Aunt Iva and their family.
They are just the best. I love them so much!!!!

The best Grandma in the whole world. It's ok to be jealous!!!
Grandma Albrecht and Danielle!!!!


This is how an Albrecht does ANYTHING.... Coke in hand!!!!
I love my Uncle Bear!!!

My Aunt Vicky and Trey!!!! We had a blast with them!!!

Joanna and Marc came from Vegas!!! I love spending time with them!!!!

She will always be "daddy's little girl". Always!!!
There were so many tender moments I got to see between those 2.
Before Danielle walked down the isle, I couldn't even
shoot a picture because of the tears!!!

Another one of those "daddy's little girls"!!!
Randy and Cambelle dancing the night away!!!

The way Danielle feels about her now HUSBAND is still the
same way I feel about mine!!!!
How lucky am I?
This is Randy's "serious" face... we don't see it often....
he cracked a smile right after this!!!!



We had an absolute blast that weekend!!! The older I get, the more I realize how things are different for me than some. I have these wonderful sisters that I was raised with and that offer love and support every single day of my life. But when I am with the Albrechts, I feel COMPLETE. If that makes any sense. I am WHOLE when I am with them. It's such a comforting feeling to know that I have ALL parts of my life covered. It's like wrapping up in a warm blanket. I KNOW who I am when I am with the Albrechts and could give a crap less of what people think about me, because I know THEY love me!!!!!

Anyhow, thanks Danielle and Daniel for the dream-like wedding and thanks Bear and Iva for being such wonderful people!!! I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

LOVE the serious face!