The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Open Sesame!!!!

Lately, I have been very edited in what I say on my blog. Since dealing with the state, I feel like I have this dragon breathing down my neck and haven't wanted to make them mad. Well, I'm pretty much over that!!!! I'm not sure why I really give a crap. I have always been very confident and not worried about what others think about me, why have I started now? There are things going on with my life that I don't want certain people to know about because they tend to blow things out of proportion, but I'm not willing to "hide" things anymore. It's ridiculous. I was born an Albrecht and have a strong desire to say, "kiss my ass" a lot!!!! I haven't felt like myself when I've been editing everything that comes out of my mouth.... so I'm done!!!! If you don't like what you are reading, stop following me. If you like it, follow away!!!!! I'm grateful for those people who have loved and supported me my whole life and there are a lot. So, I'm not playing patty cake anymore, I'm me and when you tune into my blog, that's what you're gonna get!!!!!! ENJOY THE RIDE!!!!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

YAY! bring it on.

Unknown said...

Woohoo...Hopie's BACK ;P Love you!!!

Rachel Doyle said...

Welcome Back!!!