The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The old CHOP-A-ROO!!!

About a week before I had Harper, I got to take the girls to have their hair cut!!! They had been asking for a while to get it done, but because of how sick and pregnant I was, it got put on the back burner. We don't get our hair cut a lot in our house, I don't know why. I am such a minimalist when it comes to foofy (yes, that's a real word in my vocabulary) stuff like that. I don't wear much make up, don't do a lot with my hair and my girls are dealing with a mom that doesn't make that stuff a priority. Sorry girls!!! Anyhow, my good friend, Angie is our hair girl. We love her to pieces and we're always so happy with the way we look and feel when Angie gets done with us!!!

Maddison was first!!!

Then Cambelle!!!!



How fun is it now that they have a 3rd sister that will get to go with them in the future!!! It might be long enough till we go next time that Harper will be going with them!!!
Just kidding, not that long!!!

No comments: