The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Thursday, April 21, 2011

To my readers.....

Dearest Blog Readers,

I love you all very much, but I feel the need to explain some of my personality to you. Most of you are aware of how I am, but it has come to my attention that there are people reading my blog that are taking me too seriously. I like to make people laugh. I like to be surrounded by people who make me laugh, but in my life, there are times that if I don't make jokes, I will cry. I am a more sensitive person then most people know. My feelings hurt just like anyone else. I just chose to make jokes about life instead of cry about it. Now, another part of making people laugh is swelling reality. Some might call it exaggerating, but my friend (whom knows me very well) said it is more like swelling reality. For instance, THIS POST, when I said that I wanted to "drive to their house and kick their head in", do you REALLY think that is true? Do you REALLY think I am going to drive to a person's house and physically KICK someone in the head? REALLY? Or how about when I say that I'm "comfortable going 100 miles per hour" in my car in THIS POST, do you REALLY think that's what I mean? If so, I am really sad for you that you don't know me at all. None of my true friends or anyone that has ever met me would take those 2 situations literal, but there are some people out there in internet land that want to take me seriously about those. DON'T!!!!! Just chill out. This is a way for me to let loose and express my feelings.  It's all going to be ok.......

No comments: