The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

1-12-96



Today is mine and Randy's first date anniversary!!!! Yep, 15 years ago we went on our first date!!! We tried to go to Paula's for dinner, it was too busy, then Pizza Factory, too busy, so we ended up at Taco Bell!!!! We would probably do the same thing today!!!! After a lovely dinner of burritos and laughs, we went to the movie Bio Dome. Dumb movie, good times. I wont deny that we might have made out during the whole movie and then some more after the movie, but I will say, it was a lot of fun!!!! :)

I didn't know then how amazing and wonderful my life would be, but I'm so glad I chose this life. Randy makes me laugh so hard every, single day. He thinks I'm beautiful (cellulite, stretchmarks and all) and makes me feel like a princess. He is the perfect daddy, son-in-law and husband. Things we never knew would happen 15 years ago.

I don't feel worthy of the man I scored, but I will thank my Heavenly Father everyday for him. His is the yin to my yang. If you know us, you know there's no one else on Earth that would put up with me!!!! Not only does he not kill me, but he continues to build me up and love me. A true angel!!!!


Happy date anniversary, baby!!!!

Maybe we should make out tonight just to celebrate? :) Love you!!!

2 comments:

Rachel Doyle said...

HAppy Anniversary you two --I hope you get to eat lots of tacos, kiss lots, and well do a few other things too - to celebrate :)

The Palmers said...

Making out on the first date! Shame! HA! How fun.