The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLIE!!!!!



This is my friend and neighbor, Kellie. Today is her birthday and I just have to take a minute to tell you how lucky I am to have her in my life. She has been such a blessing to my family this last year. She has been so supportive to me and my family when I had Harper, had my heart surgery and every day in between. She truly is an angel on Earth!!! My family is absolutely blessed by having her in our lives. Heavenly Father put us in the same ward so we could become life-long friends, I do NOT doubt that at all.  She is such an example to me in so many ways. She is one of the most compassionate people I have ever known. She acts on the promptings of The Spirit. She wears her heart on her sleeve and reminds us that it's ok to cry and show love openly. She is pure and honest, loving and gentle. My life is better because Kellie is a part of it.

Kellie girl, I love you. Happy birthday!!!! 

The song is just because it's groovy :) Dance away!!!!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Awww!! Hopie I am the one that is blessed!!! I love you guys so much!!! Thanks for being an amazing friend!!!