The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Things I love.....

I am so lucky. I have a great home, a beautiful family, a husband that I adore, and good times. Seriously, what a great life!!!!

These kids are the best!!! I HEART them!!!



I love sisters!!! I have 5 of them and I love having lots of sisters!!!! It's so cool!!!
This is Blanche and I at the airport when her son-in-law came home from his Army deployment!!!


Me, Launa and Blanche doing what we do best... laugh!!!!


Haha!!!!! This picture cracks me up!!!!



Maddison trying to be SCARY!!!!


Oh my word.... THIS FACE!!! I love it so much!!!!
Harper is such a blessing to our family!!!! 
What a cool kid!!! 






Other than kissy kisses, which I ADORE, look at how Randy is holding my arm!!!
I LOVE that!!!!


A heart shaped bruise? Pretty cool, if you ask me!!!


Liam and Harper in wigs..... makes me laugh like crazy!!!





Cambelle on her 100 day of school. She's 100, you know!!!!


Lost teeth and brown eyes. 
I can't even begin to tell you how much I love Cambelle's eyes!!!! 


I love having cameras all over to document all these fun times.
I have such a fun life. Great people all around me, blessings pouring out all over.

Have a great day, everyone!!! 

No comments: