The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Out with the old.....

I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am about something I got yesterday. I have been using this phone for the last 2 years and it's been just fine, but I have wanted an iPhone SO BAD. We have Ipod Touches and to think of a Touch but with a phone, camera, video camera and 3G service makes my heart race. I struggled for a while because of the extra price each month for the additional data package, but yesterday, I am happy to report that I finally got over that hurdle and I went from THIS PHONE.....




 To THIS PHONE!!!!!!
I seriously wanted to kiss the phone right there in the store, but waited till I got in the car!!!! Randy  must really REALLY love me to get this for me on Valentine's Day!!!! I am SO excited about my new phone!!! Nerdy? Yes!!! Am I ok with that? ABSOLUTELY!!!!! Now, I'm going to go play with my new BFF, Siri!!!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

LOVE it!!!! And Im sooooo jealous!!!! Be studying that thing inside out so when I get mine you can help me!!!! :)