The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Jetettes!!!

I am so excited. When I was in High School, I was on the drill team (Jetettes) and loved every minute of all 3 years. Well, a bunch of us are on Facebook and we started playing around with the idea of a reunion... well, before we knew it, we had all planned a get together for the Jetette Review in March. We'll be partying with my junior year team. It is the 15 year anniversary of that group. I can't wait!!! Those girls were so much fun. It was a time of my life that I have some of the best memories. I haven't scanned any of my photos yet, but I just got all of my videos ready for Randy's brother, Cory to convert to DVD for me!!! It is going to be such a blast. When watching the videos, I came across one where I rolled my eyes at my dad in disgust. After making Randy watch that part, he said, "I guess some things never change"!!! I'm pretty sure he was talking about my attitude and not so much about my smoking hot body!!!! Anyhow, after listening to the thump, thump, thump of all the dance music, I got all nostalgic. It's weird to think it's that long ago. I still feel 17.... WHATEVER!!! Some people are just dancers at heart. I am. Even though I haven't stayed dancing, other than country dancing, I still choreograph dances in my head and love hearing new songs just to have that dancer in me. Randy and I used to go country dancing a lot, then we started teaching a bunch of classes to groups and we haven't done anything for a while now, I'm starting to get that itch again!!! I think I'll be this way my whole life and I'm ok with it!!!

2 comments:

Zitting Zoo said...

I know the feeling I am ready to bust a move too!!! I always loved Tigerettes-I miss it!!! Let's be 17 together

Aleisha said...

Fun, I love reunions!!