The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Comments that might make people mad....

So, there is a big story in Utah right now....... HERE is the link to a local TV station that has been covering it. Tonight there will be an execution of a man that has hurt a LOT of people and has been sitting, wasting my tax dollars for WAY too long. On Facebook today, Channel 2 asked opinions about his execution by firing squad. I as surprised with how many people felt sorry for him!!!!! I am NOT one of those people. He is a horrible person that his past has proven how much society doesn't need him around to hurt more innocent people. The Bible talks about "an eye for an eye" and the LDS religion teaches us to support the laws of the land and in my heart, I feel good about this bad mad finally finding justice for all the bad he has made in the world. I am just amazed at how everyone all of a sudden feels sorry for him and that anyone cares what he is eating for his last meals!!!!! No one cares what I ate for my last meal and I didn't kill anyone!!!! I know I might sound heartless, but there is no reason for him to be kept alive. He will never rehabilitate and for all the harm he has caused, why keep him around? I am a total supporter in the death penalty IF it can be proven POSITIVELY that the person committed the crimes, and in this case, it can. So, I'm not sad one bit tonight that this man will finally meet his maker and have to answer for all he's done!!!!!

Ahhhhh, I feel better, now!!!!

1 comment:

Tiana Larsen said...

I agree Hopie! But! I think he needs to suffer more than he will. He made so many other people suffer, I think he needs to be tortured or something. haha... sometimes it seems like the death penalty is just an easy way out, like he doesn't have to pay for what he has done... because obviously he doesn't believe that life is very important...