The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Who's your daddy?

So, that's the question. Who's your daddy? You see, I was born to one man and raised by another and let me say, I got the best of the best to raise me!!!!! I think I signed a petition in Heaven saying that I wanted MY dad!!!! He is such an amazing person. If you have lived in St. George for more than a minute, there is a 100% chance you or your friends know my dad. He is what every girl wants in a dad. He was the custodian at Dixie High School when all 6 of us girls were in school and he was the coolest dad in school!!!! He would let me go to get a Coke and donuts during the day IF I brought one back for him. He was always a refreshing face to see walking down the hall and when they called his name from the speaker, it sounded like they were paging for a super hero!!!! HOW COOL IS THAT? Anyhow, with it being Father's Day, I thought I should give a little shout out to my dad, the famous, Pete Memmott!!!! I love him to pieces and think he is just the top dog daddy!!!!!

Then we have my kid's daddy!!!! He is such a freaking stud!!!! He has never been afraid of poopy diapers. He never misses work because he's sick or doesn't want to go. He has stayed with me (hello...... he needs a medal of honor) and all in all, he is just perfect!!!! Our kids are so stinking lucky to have a dad like him. He makes them proud to call him dad and I feel lucky that he chose ME to make babies with him!!!! Not everyone is blessed like my children and that makes me sad. Randy honors his Priesthood and always tries his hardest to make the right choices. He's honest and loving and I don't know what else I could ask for!!!!

So, today as we celebrate Father's Day, I just have to say, YEEHAW to the great men in my life!!! I love you dad and Randy!!! Happy Father's Day!!!!

1 comment:

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Amen.
Hey, My Dad used to Square Dance with your Dad. (Oh, and the Mom's too)
I was also born to one man an raised by another, lucky me !!