The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Friday, October 1, 2010

Drum roll please.......

Introducing Miss Hadley Hope Carter!!!

My favorite newest little angel!!! Anna and I have been best friends since we were "in the womb". We grew up across the street from each other and would live next door if we could now!!! Anna and Nephi already have 3 girls and when they found out this little peanut was a girl, I was so happy for them!!! I am the youngest of 6 girls (no boys) and I would have it NO other way!!! Hadley was born on the 28th. She weighed 6 # 13 oz. and was 18 1/2 inches long!!! Just a little pumpkin!!! I don't know what possessed Anna to give her the name Hope, but I can't think of a more wonderful compliment EVER!!!! I think Hadley and I are going to become tight friends!!! She already listens to me very carefully!!! SHE LOVES ME!!!!

Take a peek at this lady!!! She JUST GAVE BIRTH!!!! Anna is my hero. She has been through so much and has sacrificed so much for her family. I will always look up to her!!!

The first family portrait!!! I love this family as much as my own. I really do!!!


And NOW we know why she was named after me!!!! HAHAHA!!! When we were little, I would get so mad at Anna's sister, Katie, and the only insult I knew of was to moon her. So, I would walk halfway across the street, bare my butt to Katie and then go the rest of the way home. As we can see, Miss Hadley will pick up where I left off!!!! BTW, this photo was NOT staged, Anna pulled her out of her blanket and her butt was just THERE!!!!!!! Awwww.......



Anyhow, it was a great day!!! I got to keep Anna's girls while she was in labor and then I got to take them down to meet their baby sister for the first time. I am so happy for Anna and Nephi. They are such amazing people and I can't wait for every second that I get to love on that little baby!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments: