The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Never again!!!

On the list of "things that suck", I would put getting an MRI at the very top!!! That was TERRIBLE!!!! The doctor gave me Valium to take before I went because I'm so claustrophobic, well, I could have taken a whole bottle and it wouldn't have been enough for me to be comfortable in that torture chamber. I've never denied that I'm a sissy, but this was just too much. If I never have to do another one in my life again, it will be too soon!!!!

Anyhow, the tech said that my doctor would have the report on Monday at 10am, so hopefully I get word pretty early next week. I was in so much pain yesterday before the MRI that I think it was Heavenly Father's way of getting me to follow through with it!!! He knew that I wanted to back out, but gave me the reminder of why I'm doing it!!!!

Today was not any better. It was a pretty bad day as far as pain goes. I'm hoping tomorrow is better. This is getting harder and harder everyday. So, here's to hoping things get figured out, and FAST!!!!!

Tata!!!

3 comments:

Brandon Doyle said...

I hate MRI's too! I have had to many to count and it gets worse every time. I sure hope that they can figure out what is wrong!

Rachel Doyle said...

Whoops -- that was me instead of him :)

Our ABC Family said...

I hope you can get some answers! Love you!