The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Sunday, May 8, 2011

What a big day!!!!

Today is a day for DOUBLE celebration!!! It's Mother's Day AND Randy's birthday!!!!

Mother's Day is such a fun reason to celebrate!!! My mom is absolutely the best mom for me that I could imagine!!! I always knew that my mom would kick any one's ass if they messed with any of us girls!!! I LOVE THAT!!! She was never in it for popularity, only to protect her daughters. That means so much more to me everyday. She is such a toughie, she never gives up and yet, one of the most sensitive people I know. I am so blessed to have her as my mom!!!

Then we have Randy's mom. Really, the best mother-in-law in the world. Believe me, I did a survey!!! She is so supportive. She tries her best to be fair and is successful. She shows love with all of her heart. I feel that she would do anything for her family. She would go without, she would be uncomfortable if it made her family happy. What an example to me!!! She was a great mom, but she's turning out to be even a better grandma!!! How lucky am I to have her? I count my blessings regularly.

Other than the moms, there are so many other "mothers" that have shaped who I am. From my grandmas, to my aunts, drill team adviser, Young Women leaders, sisters, my daughters and the list goes on. I have always thought that women have a very special place in this world and all the women that surround me in my life only confirm that!!!!


Now, without my mother-in-law, we wouldn't be able to celebrate for another reason today....

RANDY'S BIRTHDAY!!!!

I love this man so much. When I met him over 15 years ago, I would never have known what an absolute treasure I was going to have as a husband.

He loves his children.

From shooting a gun, to drawing, to decorating a cake and more, he teaches our children.

And don't forget the one on one time that he takes with all of us to make us feel so important.


He takes his priesthood responsibilities very serious.
(And look how unbelievable gorgeous he is!!!)


He loves this nut job unconditionally!!!



Look at those BEAUTIFUL BLUES!!!



I knew right away that there was going to be a lot of fun being with him!!!


And not a lot of seriousness!!!!

I didn't know, though, how fashionable he could be.... I'm still waiting :) hehe!!!

I love Randy for everything that he is with everything that I am. He lifts everyone up that he's around, especially me. My heart still races every time I see him and every time he calls. I love him so absolutely. I hope I can make him feel as special on his birthday as he makes me feel everyday!!!!

Happy 37th Birthday, Randy!!!
I love you more every, single day!!!!
Thank you for being you and making so many people happy!!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!



1 comment:

SteveJ said...

Happy Birtyday - RANDY!!! and Happy Mothers Day -- HOPE!!!!

Love you guys!