The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Freakin Birthday

So, today is my best friend, Anna's birthday. It's always a day of reflection for me. We have been friends since we were born (really). We lived across the street from each other until we were 8 then my family moved north one block and across the street. We got married just months apart and we had 2 of our 3 kids at the same time. I always tease that we'll be friends FOREVER because she has too much blackmail on me, which is partly true. The other part is that I know my life would be incomplete without her. She fills such an important part in my life. There was a time a few years ago that there was a good chance that she could have died due to blood clots. It was one of the scariest times of my life. I can't imagine my life without her. I would be miserable. Her and all of her family are so special to me and my family. I don't think there are a lot of people that have a relationship like Anna and I. The coolest thing is that she KNOWS me, the good me and the bad me but she loves me anyway. That's a hard thing to do. I don't even like me that much. She's what I wanna be when I grow up (even though I'm older). Happy freakin 31st birthday, Anna!!! Wow that's a lot of candles!!!!

No comments: