The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Negativity ahead....

Yea, and I don't care if this isn't a my-life-is-perfect-and-I-never-have-a-bad-day kind of blog. I like to sleep, I really do but sometime my body doesn't think it needs to. I think someone is pulling for me to commit homicide. The more days I go without sleep, the more likely I am to kill someone because they're an idiot. Uhhhgggg. I've done all of the obvious stuff and it doesn't help. If I take any kind of sleeping aid then I'm just tired the next day and that doesn't help the don't-go-to-jail-for-killing-someone plan. I'm sure it's just my stupid body but I can't help complaining about it occasionally. So if you see me with tooth picks holding my eyelids up, leave them, I'm trying to start a trend!!!

1 comment:

Zitting Zoo said...

Oh man! Not sleeping sucks!!! I have the same problem but his name is Roman. I hope your able to get some rest soon!