The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bye bye summer















Well, summer break is almost over and I don't like it. We have had so much fun this summer that I don't want it to end. These are pictures from the last day of school. Cambelle is our future Coyote. Maddison with her 2nd grade teacher, Mrs. Sandberg and Tyler with his kindergarten teacher, Miss Robbins. It all starts again in just under 2 weeks but it feels like we just ended the last year. Tyler goes all day this year. That's such a challenge for me. I cried for weeks when Maddison was in 1st grade. I know it will be the same with Tyler.It is so hard for me when they leave. I have to control myself from grabbing their legs on the way out the door. Most moms are happy to get school back in session, not me!!! Next week I will go talk to Tyler's teacher to let her know about his health concerns. Pretty much what to do if there is a medical emergency with him. Probably nothing will happen, but it makes me feel better to let the teacher know what he has been through and what COULD happen and how to handle it. Oh yea, and his new teacher, that's a whole different blog. It would be titled, "I almost married your teacher's husband before I met your dad". Don't ask. So, that's my thoughts on today. What am I gonna do about it? Swim at Gina's a lot, lots of sleepovers, let the kids stay up late and cry when they go back to school.

No comments: