The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Randy "the great"


Stephanie did this and our answers are so different that I thought I would give it a try...


ABOUT RANDY....






1- How did you meet? His cousin, Wendy worked with me.
2- How long did you date before you were married? 9 months from our 1st date.
3- How long have you been married for? 12 years in Oct.
4- What does he do that surprises you? Not much surprises me about Randy.
5- What's your favorite feature about him? Blue eyes, black hair!!!
6- What's your favorite quality about him? He just wants everyone to be happy.
7- Does he have a nickname for you? What is it? I'm his "little lady", obviously he has his LOVE goggles on!!!
8- What's his favorite color?Have you seen his truck and bike? RED!!!
9- What's his favorite food? Peanut butter and butter sandwiches.
10-What is his favorite sport? He likes them all but isn't obsessed by any one.
11- Who said I love you first? HE DID!!! How's that?
12- When and where was your first kiss? Back row of the movie theatre on our first date. What a hussie I was.
13-What are your favorite things to do as a couple? Can't say (my mother-in-law will read this!!).
14-Do you have kids? How many? Yes. Too many some times, not enough other times.
15- What's a hidden talent that he has? Cake decorating. He is awesome!!!
16- How old is he? 34
17- What's his favorite type of music? Rock.
18- What do you admire most about him? EVERYTHING. If you know him, you know why!!!
19-What's his favorite past time(s)? Playing with friends, playing with chainsaws, hanging with his family, drawing.
20- Do you think he is going to read this? Probably if I tell him to!!!
21- Who do you tag? Anyone who loves their husband, just kidding, you'll do it if you want to!!!

2 comments:

The Stratton Family said...

dontcha just love braggin up your hubby!? ;)

Heather Hansen said...

Hope, your husband is so awesome!!! Oh yeah, I am a Mormon, can you even believe it?