The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wanna know what I hate?

Magic. That's right, magic. I can't ever figure it out, it just leaves me confused and angry. Why am I annoyed by it now? I just saw some on a commercial. Uhhhgggg.... annoying!!! I don't care if it's a simple card trick, or cutting a cute girl in half... I hate it!!! You know what would make it entertaining for me? Actually cutting the girl in half on accident.... that would be fun to watch!!! I don't like it when someone pulls a quarter out of my ear, seriously, let's see you do a $50. THAT'S MAGIC!!! What about a rabbit out of a hat? Come on, now!!! If you ever want to do a magic trick on me, think again. The only magic trick I want to witness is watching the 80 pounds I have gained since I was 20, disappear!!! Or how about magically putting $10,000. in my savings account? THAT'S MAGIC!!! My mom would ask me at this point of the post, "do you feel better now?" and my answer would be, "YES"!!! Now, go enjoy a magic trick!!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Thats funny, Sometimes you have to get it off your chest.

Zitting Zoo said...

You go girl! i never understood it myself- So here watch this hand while I make my other disappear!