The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The favorite song of the day...

If you know me at all, you know I'm a total music geek. I love music. Whenever I post a new blog, it always has an appropriate song. I'm just nerdy like that!!! My new favorite song is by Pink, it's called Sober. It's totally a break up song, but I love the groove that is has. It makes me just wanna sit back and chill. I LOVE IT!!! Anyhow, take a listen if you want!!! My favorite part (cuz I ALWAYS have a favorite part) is where she says, "I don't wanna be the girl that has to fill the silence" then it's quiet and then starts back up... WOOHOO!!! LOVE THAT PART!!! See, you thought I was kidding about being a geek!!!

3 comments:

Kelly and Amber said...

We wouldn't expect anything less!! Are you feeling better?

Aleisha said...

I have never heard it before. I like it!

Dallen_56 said...

Hope your a dork