The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Saturday, January 10, 2009

A funeral and a couples conference!!!! hahaha

Isn't that a funny title? But that's what we did today. It was my brother-in-law's father's funeral then a couple's conference put on by our stake. It was a good day. My cold is all but gone, thank goodness. I finished Twilight and now starting book #2. I loved every page of the book. I want Randy's mom to read it in time to see the movie to see what she thinks. Ok, I'm just looking for another reason to see the movie again!!! Whateva!!! I said I was slow, not that I wasn't just as obsessed as everyone else!!! I just can't find the balance between being a wife/mom and reading Twilight!!! Maybe on the second... anyhow, LATER!!!

4 comments:

Aleisha said...

I want to see Twilight again sooo bad!! I haven't seen it since the books.

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Hopie, I didn't see the movie, afraid it would ruin the books!

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Yes siree, Hopie Clyde, one of your jobs on this earth is to entertain us.

Kristie said...

Hey thanks for the advice the other day and for checking in on us! We are still alive, but not quite better! Oh, tell your husband thanks for coming to dinner and over for dessert - we didn't wait up or anything! LOL