The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My kids make me laugh.

I have a nasty cold that my sister gave me. It's all her fault. My head is spinning and I don't find much humor in much today, but my kids crack me up. This morning, as soon as Tyler woke up, in his sleepy, but anxious voice he said, "mom, did I grewn?" (groon). I said, "WHAT?", "you know... get bigger... grewn". Ohhh, I got it!!! He is obsessed with growing, so he wanted to know if he had grown during the night. My answer to him was YES!!! He kills me. Then, just barely, Cambelle wanted some of "daddy's ice cream" (a frosty that had been in the freezer for, umm, maybe 3 months), so I told her sure, she can have it. She got it took a big bite and started to gag. She then informed me that it was "not good for me body" (yes, she did say me not my). She was so mad that it tasted nasty that she just kept repeating that phrase over and over. It brought a little bit of joy to my crappy day. I shouldn't have laughed at her, but if I would have told her no because it was icky, she would have thrown a fit. So I let her figure it out on her own!!! I feel like such a whiner, after the kidney stone and not this stupid cold, oh well. By the way, I'm on page 70 of the book, I would be further but the benadryl keeps making me fall asleep. That's all for today... sniffle.

3 comments:

Joseph and Katie said...

Hey, you have my permission to get better girl! I will be back at the studio now and hoepfully I will see you from time to time. LOL

Joseph and Katie said...

P.S. I want to follow your blog. How do I do that? I tried to click on it and nothing happened.

Aleisha said...

I just started twilight too. Well actually I read the first book right before the movie came out and then after I saw the movie I started the others. I am almost done with the last book now. CRAZY! You aren't the only one. I know for a fact that my MIL and SIL won't ever read them. lol