The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Have you seen my voice?


If anyone has seen my voice, I would like you to send it back to me. I don't know if it's taken a small vacation or a permanent leave of absence. Either way, I like it and I miss it. So, please be so kind as to send it back to me. I will pay for shipping. Thanks!!!!


UPDATE:
Once I got up and going this morning, it was obvious to me that this was more than me losing my voice again. I can't catch my breath and my throat feels like it's on fire. I just got back from the doctor and I am in the beginning stages of bronchitis. In no time I would have got a LOT worse, really fast. But I'm hooked up now, cough syrup, anti-biotic, and inhaler. They said within 24 hours I should feel a lot better. I'm glad I went in. I'm afraid my voice wont be coming back anytime too soon, though. Wish me luck!!!

6 comments:

Fer said...

Oh that's not fun. I hope u get your voice back soon!

Nettie said...

Wahoo! did they give you the good cough syrup that makes you loopy loopy? (like you need that) lol I just love ya and I hope you get feeling better soon.

Erin said...

How hard is that going to be!!?? Especially for you!! Life won't be near as fun for anyone else in your house either. What a bummer. If I find it I'll overnight it for sure. :)

The Childs said...

I can't imagine Hope with no voice! Just kidding. I hope you get better soon.

Rachel Doyle said...

That sucks -- I hope you are feeling better today!

Emily said...

I know that feeling all too well. Good luck, Hopie!