The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

So what?

So what if I want my 9 year old daughter to teach me the Hoedown Throwdown? My niece, Brookie, wanted to go to the new Hannah Montana Movie and didn't want to look like a dork, so she borrowed my kids!!! Smart girl!!! When the kids got home, I downloaded the newest Miley Cyrus song for Maddison and now I'm hooked. We'll be having a dance lesson when they get home and it will be HER teaching me the Hoedown Throwdown!!! Wish me luck!!!

3 comments:

Mat and Jamie Holt said...

There were a ton of teenagers when we went opening night. They older crowd were the ones with the matching Hannah shirts. Mat even liked it. You should take your girls too. Cute show.

Zitting Zoo said...

we went for bellas b=day super cute and I even wanted to jump up and dance!

Nettie said...

Oh man, I would LOVE to see you doing the Hoedown throwdown!LOL