The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Friday, June 19, 2009

3rd time's a charm!!!

The physical therapists just got Randy up for the 3rd time. It was a success!!! He walked out his room and to the end of his hall (20 ft each way) and back and got in his bed almost completely unassisted!!! The PTs were right next to him but barely had to hang onto him!!! It's a great improvement from sweating like crazy, shaking and almost passing out. I think our prayers are all working. Tonight he will stand up from time to time, but they want him to wait till tomorrow for the PTs to be here before he tries another walk about!!! It's really great news. Let's keep it up, Randy!!! My parents are here with him, so I'm going to go shower. I might post some pictures when I get home!!! Until later America!!!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Great news, Hope. So glad to hear he is doing that well!

amcibn said...

I hope he continues to improve. Thanks for sharing with us! We are loving you and hoping for the best and quickest recovery possible. Let me know what I can do to help!