The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Doctor is coming in soon

I took Randy for a walk in the wheelchair this morning. He's always up before the sunrises, so I thought it would be good for him to see the sunrise. We went down and as soon as we got off the elavator, he threw up from motion sickness. I felt bad. Then we went outside and he threw up again. Feeling worse. We got some fresh air and I read his scriptures to him, he hasn't been able to see straight from the pain meds. I brought him back up to the room and we both went back to sleep.

We've had lots and lots of visitors. It's been really great.

This morning they took him for his new x-rays. The doctor is coming in soon (3:30pm) hopefully!!! He is getting up and down easier now, still not good at all, but he's learning how to use his body differently to help. I got to see his x-rays. They're pretty freaking nasty if you ask me. I asked the physical therapist about his break, he said he hasn't seen one of that kind that bad EVER. He said by looking at the x-rays, Randy shouldn't be walking..... that'll teach em, huh?

So, we're trying to be patient waiting for the doctor. FYI... I didn't kill the nurse last night. I checked, it's still illegal, so I refrained!!!

I'll let you know when we hear from the doctor!!!

1 comment:

Amy (Stocking that is) said...

Hopiem, the other night when I was readingI read John 14:27. It made me think of you guys.
Love you guys!