The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

20,000 and going strong

Today I am grateful for all my blog readers. I put a ticker on my blog last year in the fall and today, I noticed that it's gone over the 20,000 mark. I find it interesting that anyone is entertained by my crazy life!!! I have always been a big journal writer, so I have just made my blog that place now!!! I will make my blog into a book at the end of the year, so that way we can refer to it like a scrapbook. I know that some people are shocked about the personal things that I put on here, but if you know me, you know that there is nothing off limits!!! I like being open about everything, it's just who I am!!!

So, my acceptance speech for my 20,000 mark.....

First off, I would like to thank my Heavenly Father for pushing me out of Heaven when he did, if it would have been earlier then I wouldn't be into blogging. Then I would like to thank my parents for closing their eyes and letting me grow up and make mistakes that I would later blog about. I would never be able to do this without Qwest for supplying me with the internet and Mac for making a kick ass computer that makes it easy for me to blog. I would like to thank Randy for not ever editing my blog posts, even when he wanted to, my kids for providing me with crazy stories to tell and the medication I am on to make me seem more normal to the outside world than I really am!!! I would like to thank Blogger. Who (what) ever you are, thank you.... thank you for letting me say what's on my mind. And last, but not least, the readers. I would like to thank you all for laughing with me, crying with me, and questioning my sanity just like everyone else!!!! Here's to another 20,000 log-ins!!!!


Update on the last post.... Makayla Jo McInnes was born last night. Weighing in at 7# 3 0z. and 20" long. She is as cute as a button and I can't wait to get my hands on her!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HOPE!!!! Congratulations!!! I hope that I get there, but I am a long ways behind you! You are an amazing writer and you should take whatever medication you need to make your blog more INTERESTING! just kidding... you have enough crazy things going on!

I love you to pieces!

Our ABC Family said...

Hope! I sure love ya girl! :) I love how reading your blog makes me feel like you're standing right there talking to me! You always put your personality in to it! It's great! Thanks for being you!

Aleisha said...

I LOVE reading your blog!! You are such an amazing person. I am so glad you comment on my blog too cuz I think you are the only one who reads mine.. hahahaha :) congrats on 20,000