The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I think I can... I think I can....

I don't know why things are so hard right now, but I feel like life has taken a big, old dump on my family. Just when I feel like the pressure from the struggles we are going through are going to be more than I can handle.... we get a call from our doctor that Tyler's H1N1 test came back positive. So, all the crap that we have been dealing with isn't enough, let's just throw a little swine flu on top of it. I don't want to sound like Debbie Downer, but seriously, how much more can I handle? I don't want to be tested anymore. I'm done. I know I can get through anything I get thrown at me, but ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!! I am one girl just doing the very best I can. I am fine to be done for this round. I feel like I am so raw that one more thing is going to push me over the edge. So, like in the book The Little Engine That Could, I will chant, "I think I can, I think I can...." over and over until we get to the top of this hill.

8 comments:

Heidi said...

Hang in there Hoppie, I no it always gets better. Beleive me at this time in my life I have felt a lot like you. But you guys will get threw this. Good luck and let me know if I can do anything. I also have this quote I think you would like.

Christ said Peace be unto thy soul thy adversity and thy afflictions shall be but a small moment and then if they’ll endure it well god shall exalt thee on high

Peggy Clyde said...

I'm here for you anytime. Please let me know what I can do for you. I pray for all of you all the time. I love you and your family.

Malea said...

Sooo, decorating your lawn with pictures of little piggies would be inappropriate right now, then, wouldn't it? I'm so sorry life has put you in the crapper, Hope. You really have gone through a lot these few months. I'm thinking of things that I could do to help, I was going to say I'd do your laundry, but that seems to be your happy thing. But I will, if you want. Just set it on the front porch, and I'll come get it. I'm praying still...

Zitting Zoo said...

I am so sorry that things have been so tough lately-maybe i need to move and remove your curse?

Until then i will chant with you I think i can i think i can.....

Love you girl-i will call in the am- try and get some rest if you can

by the way perfect song

Who is G? said...

Ok...NOW I might start swearing....seriously. Enough is enough. I'm glad to see you said no on the Triller thing cause you really need to take it easy and that's just how it's gotta be. WE love you!!!!!! There's reason behind all of this....some day I know you'll look back at this time in your life and realize what it was all for.

Megan said...

dido

The Stratton Family said...

i hope everything starts going better for you and your family! you are such a wonderful and amazing person and you are such an insperation to us. you are in our prayers and know that we love you! if you need anything please know that we are here for you! and if you are up for it, and have the time, id love to give you a pedicure! (on the house!:)ps. im not even kidding about that either! :)

Our ABC Family said...

Hope, I just want you to know that I think you are one amazing woman! I know you guys have been through so much in your life, especially the last little while! I truly admire the positive attitude you keep, and I know that probably for you, it doesn't seem like you are! Believe me, I wish I had more of your attitude when it came to dealing with things! I truly admire how close you and Randy are, and how you guys seem to pull together and work through it all! Hang in there! You are always in our prayers! Sure love and miss you guys! I hope that Tyler gets feeling better soon!