The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'M BBBAAAACCCCKKKK!!!!!

So, that was a week that I would be completely fine never having!!!! The last few posts have been so depressing, I'm sorry. I'm not good at controlling what I say, especially on my blog, and especially when times are hard. Most people pull inward and hold in their feelings, I have the opposite reaction. I just let it all out!!!!

I talked in one post about some family members that were less-than-supportive, if you think it's you....it's not!!! We have talked to them about it and told them how hurt we were. So, if we didn't have that conversation with you.... nothing to worry about!!!!

The kids are all swine free!!! Yesterday was Tyler's first day back to school and today was Maddison's first day back!!! I feel so bad for how sick those poor things were. I'm glad we got it over with and PRAY that they never get that sick again in their lives!!! Cambelle never got sick, thank goodness. She's crabby enough when she's feeling well!!!!

I'm physically getting better from the D&C. I am just super tired.... like to the extreme!!! BUT, I am healing and that's what needs to happen. When I went to the OBGYN on Friday, he said everything was exactly how it was supposed to be. I am still dealing with some lower back pain, he thinks they had me on the table in a bad position during surgery. THANKS A LOT!!!!!! It is getting better, though.

Now, if we could just get a handle on these emotions!!!! I can cry for nothing!!!! Randy and I are both struggling emotionally with this miscarriage for some reason. I think we will get better everyday. The nice thing is that we both know how the other one is feeling. Yet, another test to bring Randy and I closer!!!! LIKE WE NEED IT!!!! COME ON!!!! hehehe!!!!

As hard as things have been, we have seen so many wonderful things happen because of it. We are so grateful for all of the love and support that has been sent our way. There was a moment when the doctor called to confirm that Tyler had H1N1 that I literally didn't think I could go on. I didn't know how I could keep going one more minute. I took one breath at a time, one step at a time, and minute by minute, we made it through. It was definitely the straw that broke the camel's back!!! But because of so many that were sending love and support our way, we were able to come out on top!!! Every word from you was a stepping stone for us to getting on with life. You were all truly inspired, and we're glad you acted on those inspirations!!!

So, I'M BACK!!!!! I'm not promising that there wont be crappy entries once in a while, but I hope to come out of my hole a little and LIVE again!!!! It's time!!! And anyway..... soon there will be more baby making going on!!!! Nothing bad about that, is there?

5 comments:

Clark Family said...

You go girl....Baby making all day long if that is what makes you feel better. he he he
Have a Happy Halloween!

Erin said...

So glad you're feeling better! Things are bound to turn around. You guys have had more than your fair share of crap lately! Love you!

Nettie said...

just make sure you shut the curtains eh? =) I love you Hopie. I just do.

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Hugs!!

Our ABC Family said...

I sure enjoy reading your blog! I appreciate you being so open about things. For those of us that aren't that way, in a way its help to get a handle on our own lives to see what you have gone through and overcome! So thank-you, thank-you! I'm glad you are all feeling much better! Have a Happy halloween! Love you guys!