The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Saturday, February 12, 2011

UNCLE UNCLE UNCLE!!!

After my last post, you would think that was enough for me to lose my mind.... NOPE!!!! Last night I spent the night with Cambelle crying like crazy because of a UTI. Went to the doctor today and YEP!!!! UTI and a throat infection. BEAUTIFUL!!!! Let's do a run through of my day now....

Randy still not feeling well.
Me taking diabetic medicine in the morning. Checking my blood 2 X a day.
Maddison on a hella expensive anti-biotic 2 X a day.
Tyler taking his reflux medicine at night.
Cambelle taking an anti-biotic 3 X a day.

Add a hormonal, pregnant mom on top of that and I really am THIS close to losing my mind.

I know that there are a lot of people out there that have it a lot worse than me, but this is about enough for me. So for now, I'm crying "UNCLE UNCLE UNCLE!!!!!".

1 comment:

Jeremy Reynolds Family said...

I'm sorry Hopie. I hope everyone feels better soon. I do understand how you feel. I have had Ty in to see the doctor twice this week. Sickness totally derails your life for a few days. Hopefully you will get back to life as usually soon.