The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Saturday, September 6, 2008

I got attacked...

Got your attention, didn't I? Well, it's true... I got attacked today. I was getting into the game closet in the big room for the Bop It game when all of a sudden I saw my life flash before my eyes. It was all the sh** coming out of the closet at full speed. I didn't know what was happening at first, so I did what anyone would do when under attack... swung my arms in a flailing motion as fast as I could. Oh, it was so scary. Once I realized what was going on, I changed my undies and hit the closet head on. I took mercy on none of it. The picture of the closet is NOT my closet, mine was all games. There were pieces of every game imaginable all over the place. "Why me?" was what I repeated over and over after the attack. I didn't file a report or call my counselor, I was a big girl!!! It's all better now. I'm sure it wont happen again for at least another 6 months or so. Blessing come everyday, it's just if you recognize them... I saw my blessings today!!!

1 comment:

Zitting Zoo said...

Oh man! Do you want me to come beat it up for you? You know I would-No Prisioners!!!!!!