The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Sunday, October 19, 2008

My kids said WHAT?

I enjoyed this post on Megan's blog. I asked my kids these questions and wrote down their first initial answers! Keep in mind, Tyler is all boy and Cambelle is 3!!!


1. What is something mom always says to you?
Maddison-I love you
Tyler-Do your work
Cambelle-I lub you

2. What makes mom happy?
Maddison-Doing the dishes
Tyler- ME!!!
Cambelle- I lub you

3. What makes mom sad?
Maddison- when I make bad choices
Tyler-wedgies
Cambelle- when I kick somebody

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Maddison- Lots of tickles
Tyler- by saying funny words
Cambelle, like this, "hahahaha"

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Maddison-nice
Tyler- a little girl
Cambelle- I don't know

6. How old is your mom?
Maddison- 31
Tyler- 34
Cambelle- 50

7. How tall is your mom?
Maddison- smaller than daddy
Tyler- bigger than me
Cambelle- like this (arms out stretched)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Maddison- spend time with us
Tyler- have good times with us
Cambelle- 57

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Maddison- TV, computer, naps
Tyler- sleep
Cambelle- go with daddy

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Maddison-for being a good mom
Tyler- London
Cambelle- I don't know

11. What is your mom really good at?
Maddison- spending time with the family
Tyler- asking questions
Cambelle- rides

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Maddison- "you're good at everything"
Tyler- Pokemon
Cambelle-not doing rides

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Maddison- taking care of the family
Tyler- taking care of us
Cambelle-taking the garbage out

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Maddison- restaurant food
Tyler- soup
Cambelle- sandwiches

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Maddison- when she helps me with stuff
Tyler-when she's nice to me
Cambelle- Maddison

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Maddison- Jesse in Toy Story
Tyler- Woody Woodpecker
Cambelle-I don't know

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Maddison- Eat
Tyler-watch Indiana Jones
Cambelle- dishes

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Maddison- "I came from you"
Tyler- "we have eyelashes"
Cambelle- "we are girls"

19. How are you and your mom different?
Maddison- "we aren't different"
Tyler- "I'm a boy"
Cambelle- "changing clothes"

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Maddison- we spend time together
Tyler- kisses
Cambelle- "like dis (hugs)"

This was pretty fun, even if you don't post your answers, you should ask your kids these questions!!!

6 comments:

Megan said...

Ahhh Yes, the joys of asking kids questions. I loved Cambell's response for how you make her laugh. Duh mom!!!

Shad and Laura said...

Cute answers! And I love Ticks too-it is my ringtone for when my husband calls. Here i should mention that "Queen of My Double-wide trailer" is my ringtone on his phone. Love the hunting blogs too. I almost took the kids hiking in the mountains yesterday, then I remembered the mountains are crawling with rabid hunters, so we stayed safe down in the valley! Oh-and I won the 30 point buck cassette off the radio a LONG time ago!

Brenda said...

Too cute...I'll never forget when Michael (six) told Debbie that his sister was 14 (she is), mom is 21, and dad is 100. We still laugh about that!

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Hopie, That is so sweet. Nothing is more precious than a child.
It's so great when they are young and they love you so.

Michelle Campbell said...

I've gotta do this one! My other friend did it on her blog and I thought it was so cute. I am curious to know what my kids would say. :) Thanks for the post on my "rights of parents". I was wondering if i should post it, but i felt real good about it. You're the coolest!
BTW- I loved your last sentence in the 3 hunters 1 dead dear post. So funny, and cute.

The Fords said...

ok well I did this with Connor and I got alot of "I don't knows" anyway it was too cute. To answer your question Brooke's mom is my dad's sister. What a small world! I saw you today, But you didn't see me I was eating lunch at the burger bar in santa clara. I knew it was you by your license plate! Love it!!