The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Anna!!!

Today marks another birthday for my best friend, Anna. Last year I did THIS POST
for her birthday. I still mean everything I said then plus so much more. She is an amazing woman that I know if I model my life after hers, I'll be alright.

This is us on our first day of 4th grade at West Elementary, ironically almost the exact age of our oldest daughters right now!!!




You've heard the quote, "a true friend tells you that you look lousy when you look lousy and then offers chocolate ice cream therapy".
That's my Anna. She's seen me when I am at my worst and still comes back for more. THAT'S a best friend. When things get really hard and most people disappear, she's the one here holding my hand. Literally, she was holding my hand during a needle biopsy on my breast one day. Randy had made arrangements to take the scouts snow skiing and couldn't cancel, even though Anna had plans to go to the Parade of Homes with her family, she left them to be with me. THAT'S a best friend. There are so many reasons that I love her but the biggest reason why I love her is because she never judges me and is ALWAYS here to support me and my family.

Anna, I hope you have a great day. You deserve it!!! I love you, happy birthday!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm not gonna lie, Anna is RAD! Happy Birthday Anna!