The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Peggy!!!!


I wanted to take a minute and wish my mother-in-law a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! She is such a great person. Someone I look up to in so many ways and someone that truly has unconditional love for me and my family. She has showed me how to serve others, how to put others needs over mine and how that will fill my life with love and satisfaction. She LOVES her family. She is so passionate about our family. She is an example to me on how to be a mom. She NEVER judges me. I have given her a LOT of reasons to judge me and she never does. She never questions my parenting ways, again, giving her lots of opportunities, she never goes there. But above everything else I love her for, I love her most for the boy that she raised for me to marry and make me the happiest girl in the world. For that I will always be in debt to her. Mom, I know you will read this and I want you to know that I love you. You are the best mother-in-law anyone could ever ask for. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I love you!!!

By the way... all the kids are feeling better now. Tyler's cultured strep test came back negative, so he just had some kind of virus, some nasty little virus. Thanks for all your concern.

1 comment:

Alton clan said...

Good people have been born on this day....HAPPY B-DAY PEGGY!!!!!