The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Saturday, March 7, 2009


This is Tyler ASLEEP at the doctor's office today. He went to bed last night with a fever, woke up this morning with a bigger fever, sore throat and generally feeling sick. Cambelle wasn't feeling good, either. She's had a runny nose for a couple days and is more crabby than normal. So, I took them both in. Tyler has strep (I HATE strep, it makes the kids SOOOO sick) and after the nurse took 4 times to flush each of Cambelle's ears, she found that Cambelle has really bad ear infections. So they both got shots (and Happy Meals as bribery for the shots) and hopefully will get feeling better soon. Our poor kids. Maddison's rash is getting better, but not all the way yet, so we're 3 for 3. Not a fun time at our house. When Tyler was waiting for the doctor, he got cold (a 102.5 degree fever), curled up in his shirt and fell fast asleep. I had to wake him up TWICE!!! Anyhow, hopefully they're on the mend.

As a side note we had a Jetette reunion last night and had a BLAST!!! It was so great to get with those girls again. I will be getting pictures soon and then I will blog all about it!!! It was a night to remember!!!!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Hopefulley everyone gets feeling better soon. I hate having sick kids. Good luck

Misty @Creative Itch said...

Goodness....I hope everyone starts feeling better soon! It's hard enough when 1 kid is sick, but to have all 3 sick at the same time....not fun!

Zitting Zoo said...

So sorry that everyone is feeling bad-I dont blame you for bribery works everytime-I hope that they all feel better soon!

Joseph and Katie said...

Oh Hope I am so sorry! I am glad you were able to get out and go to your Jetette reunion though. I hope it was fun. Can't wait to see pics! We are on round 57 1/2 at our house with sickness. I am just done! My kids just keep finding new ways to share germs with each other and start over with a cold, ear infection, sore throat, cough, runny nose etc. etc. etc. Hang in there! :]

Rachel Doyle said...

That sucks -- my family has been sick this week too -- Brynn was running a temp for 3 days, and Brandon was the same way. Hope everyone gets feeling better.

Rachel