The Clyde Family

The Clyde Family

Monday, March 23, 2009

WOW!!!

A great big THANK YOU is going out to our secret admirer. The one that so graciously sent a note and something else with a request to "pay it forward". I hope whoever you are will read this. If you know us, you know we will follow through with your request. It was unexpected and really took our breath away. Thank you. We hope we do well with your gift. Special angels are all around (said with tears in our eyes and barely breathing)!!!

6 comments:

Erin said...

Way cool. There really are a lot of great people in the world.

The McLaws Clan said...

Yes, I agree. There are always Angels around. I just find it really cool that you post a thing about counting your blessing's and then you get a blessing. Knowing what the blessing you just got, don't need to know, but know if you just keep living right, those blessings will come in all forms.

Nettie said...

It feels great when we can become an instrument in the lord's hands. It also feels great to know that the lord sent someone to help out!
Fear thou not; for I am with thee; be not dismayed; for I am thy God; I will strengthen thee; Yea I will help thee. Isaiah 41:10

Malea said...

Awesome, Hopie. What a great day. I once had an Angel like that (that wasn't my mom, who was the secret admirer during the tough times) Anyway, when Matt was going to school, I had just had Matthew, and we were literally $247 short that month. Didn't do credit cards, so I just prayed (and didn't tell anyone). A couple of weeks later, I found several envelopes around our property with, yep, a total of $247. I'm still baring my testimony on that one wherever I go, just in case the person who did it is in the audience.

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

I am so happy for you. Times are tough. We're also trying each day to have faith.
It was fun to see you Sunday night.

Aleisha said...

What a great idea. I have been so slacking on blogging but I read all your posts!! I love reading your blog!